Valentine's Day Favs
Oh what to wear with our date for Galentine's/Valentine's Day? I've got you ladies covered! From the dressy dates to the lounging evening with wine -- look no further.
01. Macy Ruffle Dress - She's cute, sweet, and the ruffle is the perfect feminine touch for date night. Navy lined dress with sheer sleeves.
02. Kendra Twist Tie Dress - Pair this black and white dress with pink or red earrings or a statement shoe. Oh La La -- classy.
03. Lucy Lounge Dress - Staying in? Lucy mixes well with slippers. The plus side? She's still dressy enough to throw on some shoes and head to the grocery store for wine or ice cream. I love pairing her with leggings to be cute AND warm!
04. Dottie Sweater - This cream based sweater with black dots holds enough sass for valentine's day. Her oversized fit paired with our leather leggings brings this ditty up a notch.
05. Emma Sherpa Jacket - We all need to be warm no matter where we're going. Emma adds that cute and sweet touch to any V Day outfit.
06. Faux Fur Slippers - Home from dinner or lounging? These slippers will keep those toes warm.
07. Rebecca Fur Vest - Pair this vest with jeans or leggings and a long sleeve. Outfit complete!
08. Suzy Turtleneck - This tunic is like a big hug. Need I say more? Pair her with our squat test approved leather leggings!
09. Samantha Peplum Top - We're loving this flirty top. Need we say more?
10. Blair Pocket Poncho - Perfect Vday colors. And there are pockets!